Your gift is very much appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution. A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by writing the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation at 5005 LBJ Freeway, Suite 250, Dallas, Texas 75244.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
As with most websites that you visit, this website automatically collects certain information regarding your visit. Komen automatically collects and stores the following information about your visit:
- service provider from which you access the Internet
- domain name from which you access the Internet
- date and time you access our website
- which pages you visit
- Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our website more useful to visitors. We cannot identify you from this information.
Personal Information Provided by You
This website does not automatically collect any personally identifiable information. We may obtain personally identifiable information about you ONLY if you elect to give us that information. For example, we may need to collect personally identifiable information from you in order to respond to your inquiry about volunteering for Komen or to enable you to register for the Race online. Types of personally identifiable information we ask you to provide may include the following:
- Zip/postal code
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Credit card number and expiration date (for online purchases or donations)
Use of Personal Information
If you elect to provide personally identifiable information, Komen may use that information in the following ways:
- Komen allows access to personally identifiable information by certain third parties that provide technical or other services (for example, credit card processing services). However, third parties retained by Komen to provide such services are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and are not authorized to use this information for any purpose other than providing those services.
- Komen may use your name and postal address to send you information advising you of our upcoming events, products, volunteer opportunities, and breast health/breast cancer information. Komen may also make your name and postal address available to other nonprofit organizations whose services or activities may be of interest to you.
- Komen may use personally identifiable information for internal purposes, such as tracking demographic data to make this website more useful to our visitors.
- Komen will disclose personally identifiable information if required by law to do so.
Security of Online Information
All credit card transactions conducted on this website employ SSL secure encryption to protect your credit card information. This method is industry-standard security protocol for protecting data transmissions.
Applicability of Policy
For More Information
Komen Oregon and SW Washington
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
1500 SW 1st Ave, Suite 270 , Portland, 97208